posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.crafts.metalworking
David Scheidt David Scheidt is offline

Default Perforated Stainless Steel Strap

In rec.boats.cruising Doug Miller wrote:
:In article , Geoff Schultz wrote:
:I have some exhaust hose/components on my boat which were secured using
:soft steel strapping. Obviously that hasn't held up too well. I'm looking
:for 1/2" or 3/4" perforated stainless steel strapping. My on-line searches
:haven't found anything. Does anyone know of a source?

:You might check with a plumbing supply house -- I've got to think *somebody*
:makes SS pipe strap.

McMaster sells 302 stainless strapping. It's not perforated, though.
Page 1492 of the online catalog.

http://www.mcmaster.com/