posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats,rec.boats.electronics
Harbin Osteen Harbin Osteen is offline

Default 4'/22kg Radar Antenna on Sea Ray 315 Sundancer Arch?

I did not write this.
--

SeeYaa Harbin Osteen KG6URO

When American Citizens with dual citizenship pledges allegiance
to the flag, to which flag do they pledge allegiance too?

This is YOUR Futu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7WJeqxuOfQ
-

"HK" wrote in message ...
Harbin Osteen wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message ...

Larry
--
While in Mexico, I didn't have to press 1 for Spanish.
While in Iran, I didn't have to press 1 for Farsi, either.

Poor baby. Some of us speak and read more than one language. You should have paid attention in school. Last time we were in
Mexico, we spoke "schoolbook" Spanish for the first few days, and then managed to pick up on Mexican Spanish enough to feel at
ease.