posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Perforated Stainless Steel Strap

In article , Geoff Schultz wrote:
I have some exhaust hose/components on my boat which were secured using
soft steel strapping. Obviously that hasn't held up too well. I'm looking
for 1/2" or 3/4" perforated stainless steel strapping. My on-line searches
haven't found anything. Does anyone know of a source?

You might check with a plumbing supply house -- I've got to think *somebody*
makes SS pipe strap.

--
Regards,