Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Portland to Cape Cod

"Larry" wrote

You know....We could all fly up and help ol Tom bring her down more
safely.
We don't eat much, but do like our beers, but that's much cheaper than
"professional crew" in a magazine.

The crew match isn't for pro crews. It's where the sweet middle aged things
and horny old buggers go to find each other although the occasional
independently wealthy 19 year old who wants to sail around the world after
dropping out of modeling school also shows up. Lots of evening racing action
among the health club set as well.

Judging from the posts here and a private email I received, I think almost
anyone would find a cruise on this boat pretty tiresome. I think he's
already found the right crew for his boat. I'm sorry I brought it up.

--
Roger Long