Larry Larry is offline

Default Portland to Cape Cod

"Roger Long" wrote in news:469a4b23$0$8990
:

You should really have a crew for that trip. Pick up a copy of "Points
East" and look in the back.

--
Roger Long

You know....We could all fly up and help ol Tom bring her down more safely.
We don't eat much, but do like our beers, but that's much cheaper than
"professional crew" in a magazine.

How many berths do you have, Tom, so we can plan on how many to take? We
have quite a few good techs, engine, electronics, electrical, sanitation,
so we'll have her all fixed up by the time we get there. You'll be amazed
how nice she'll look when we leave her all ship shape and squeaky clean,
too.

How many sailors at your marina could brag at the bar that they had Roger
Long, of Titanic Discovery fame, on a cruise on his boat? You got your
bags packed, Roger?...(c;

Larry
--
While in Mexico, I didn't have to press 1 for Spanish.
While in Iran, I didn't have to press 1 for Farsi, either.