MWB[_2_] MWB[_2_] is offline

Default Osprey - Bird Photo

"Randy Kotuby" wrote in message
Amazing photo Mark.

Randy

"MWB" wrote in message
This is why I carry a camera at all times. I was on the oil tanker Great
Eastern and the captain said there was a large bird on the ship.

This Osprey has been buzzing the line handlers and boom boats. The other
day she had a fish and it was a great sight to see. Yesterday she let us
get up close to see how beautiful she is. She roosted there for over an
hour for her photo shoot.

Mark

Thanks Randy,

You coming up? It will take your mind off the Yankees.

By the way, I loved A-Rods calling mine. I laughed my ass off. The look on
Howue Clark's face was great.

There's no crying in baseball,

Mark