joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default Osprey - Bird Photo - IMG_8514cropped and sharpened.jpg (0/1)

On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 09:48:31 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

This is why I carry a camera at all times. I was on the oil tanker Great
Eastern and the captain said there was a large bird on the ship.

This Osprey has been buzzing the line handlers and boom boats. The other day
she had a fish and it was a great sight to see. Yesterday she let us get up
close to see how beautiful she is. She roosted there for over an hour for
her photo shoot.

Mark

Wonderful. I took the main part and made a save of it. I hope you
don't mind my posting my crop. I sharpened it a bit all with
irfanview. Nothing fancy but wondered if you thought it ok.
Nice bird and great shot.