seph... seph... is offline

Default Osprey - Bird Photo

On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 09:48:31 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

This is why I carry a camera at all times. I was on the oil tanker Great
Eastern and the captain said there was a large bird on the ship.

This Osprey has been buzzing the line handlers and boom boats. The other day
she had a fish and it was a great sight to see. Yesterday she let us get up
close to see how beautiful she is. She roosted there for over an hour for
her photo shoot.

Mark

WOW - how lucky you are !

We live by a lake in Canada and have an Osprey that fishes off a dead
branch high up in an old ash - truly amazing to watch - over the years
we've taken many photos of him, but nothing as close as yours - the
hubby will be jealous when I show him this.. )

Thanks for sharing it, Mark...

seph