Stephen Rees[_3_] Stephen Rees[_3_] is offline

Default ATT: all

RtW wrote:
I have some large collection of pics, made in Denmark (lots of
fishingboats), Netherlands (Kampen, Sail 2007 and Den Helder, Vlootdagen,
navy ships). More than 1000 pics!

Questions:
Should I post them all or only the ones I like best?
How many can I post on one day, without annoying everyone?

Bye,
RtW

I suggest you post them all - you will be surprised which ones people
will like most. Their tastes may not reflect your own.

I would say that 20 a day is plenty