MWB[_2_] MWB[_2_] is offline

Default 1951 tugboat

"Randy Kotuby" wrote in message
. ..
"I wore a Red Sox cap" It's a wonder no one threw you overboard!

Very interesting stories Mark. Keep 'em coming.

Randy

PS: Think Mariano can ever pitch against the Sox again? If they weren't
in his head before, they are after last week! BTW, life in the Eastern
cellar is fine.

Randy, I live for the Yankees and Red Sox series. To me, the season started
4-20-07. My 16 year old son is a Yankees fan. I don't know where I went
wrong.

Last August I was camping and listened to the Boston Massacre.

Let me know when you come up here, I have a cap for you.

The Yankees and Red Sox are playing a game during a Lunar Eclipse this year
on August 28. This will be a great game.

GO RED SOX

Mark