MWB[_2_] MWB[_2_] is offline

Default Greek Ship that sank

"Greg Farr" wrote in message
On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 21:04:12 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

"Greg Farr" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 7 Apr 2007 14:17:55 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

http://www.cargolaw.com/index.html
Cargo Law doesn't have any photos up yet but he should have soon. This
is
great website.
I'm curious as to how long it took to sink.
Mark

I love the cargo site, a lot of the best photos I've seen on ship
subjects, even a great one on a Navy ship I once worked on.
Thank you.

Greg
http://gregsplace.50megs.com
http://www.picturetrail.com/fugitive1

Greg,

Could you post the link to your NAVY ship.

Mark

http://www.navsource.org/archives/07/0748.htm

Can't help but be a bit proud, as it's the only thing I've ever had to
do with a ship, let alone a US Nave ship that have long lives of doing
there job. I worked on that turret with two guys sitting on it. It's
like a strange revolver for Harpoon missiles, as they reside in a
round revolver, that delivers the missile to the arms up top.

Greg
http://gregsplace.50megs.com
http://www.picturetrail.com/fugitive1

Thanks Greg...and you should be proud.