Consigliere Consigliere is offline

Default Atlantic Seafaring - S4-AtlanticSeafaring011-LandfallOnGreenland'sEastCoast.jpg (1/1)

I liked the book because of the art and it wasn't expensive at all. I
haven't had time to read most of the text, but it is good reading.

consig

"Sj" wrote in message
I bought this book years ago ... have only scanned a few ...The
Battle of San Juan on page 67 is the most spectacular, to my
thinking, & I love reposting Columbus's 3 ships every year ...

Also I very much like the one you posted yesterday, Landfall on
Greenland ...

I see it was published in '92 ... I'm happy to see you scan lots
more )

Sj