Ducky Ducky is offline

Default After U

In New Zealand for Crayfish, probaby your equal of a Lobster, we can pay
upto and in excess of NZ50 per kilo, the just barely legal sized one's when
they are in good supply go between NZ$35 to NZ$45 per kilo, hardly enough
for one feed for one person. Nothing like catching your own.

"MWB" wrote in message

"joevan" wrote in message
On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 13:57:19 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

Cool name.

Casco Bay, Maine

Ah the memories. Thanks for posting lobster boats.

Today $10.99 for lobsters at a 1 1/8 pound. I complain when the price goes
over $4.99.

Mark