MWB[_2_] MWB[_2_] is offline

Default Ping Joevan

"joevan" wrote in message
On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 18:20:29 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

Happy memories

You shore know how to make a person homesick and hongry.
Thanks for reminding me of great times on the rocky coast with good
friends, in years past.

I thought you' enjoy that.

I hope you can get up here this summer and have a lobster. It is nice to see
the lobster boats coming out of hibernation.

I do that a couple of times each summer. Last week I bought 1/2 peck of
really good steamers for $1.99 lb. and some were ash tray size.

Mark