[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Did you go out today?

On Jul 14, 6:57 pm, Gene Kearns
wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 18:28:25 -0400, "JimH" ask penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 18:07:20 -0400, "JimH" ask penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

We stayed off the Lake today because of a 50% threat of
thunderstorms.........they all stayed well north of us. However, winds
started to pick up to 30 kts from the s/sw. The Lake was glass for
several
hundred yards off shore, but capping (3-5) past that.

We decided it was a good day to keep the boat in dock. At least I got a
chance to install some door hardware that has been put on hold since
receiving it. ;-)

Did you get out on the water today?

Nah.... stormy all day long. It is thundering right now.Seas are 3-5
feet building to 5-8 feet. Got a lot of honey-do crap done, though.

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage

Ditto! ;-)

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr matey, REAL sailors have better things to do
than have their knees pounded up into their kidneys by high
waves.......

Ah, don't listen to SW, he was doing to-do stuff yesterday too But
no, my kid changed her schedual three times this weekend, I did a lot
of driving on the pavement...