Peggie Hall

Default How do I get a hose on a fitting?

Joe wrote:
When removing stubborn hoses, these radiator hose removal tools are
priceless-

http://tinyurl.com/kokm

You push the end of the tool as far down as you can between the hose and
fitting then rotate all the way around the fitting.
This will break the seal between the hose hand fitting making removal easy.

A little risky for sanitation hoses, cuz if you dimple the fitting, it
won't seal. To be on the safe side, I'd stick with heat.

--
Peggie

http://www.seaworthy.com/html/get_ri...oat_odors.html