Steven Shelikoff

Default Usage of motoroil

On 20 Aug 2003 11:13:00 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
going? Last night I was given my Asst. Instructor's package. I start
this evening, with a 6p.m. gold I and gold II class.

Good for you. Bad for them.

Steve

No, good for everyone involved, asshole. You see, I use the Karate
thread as proof of your idiotic you-know-everything attitude. You
don't know jack **** about the subject, NEVER had mentioned Karate in
ANY newsgroup, but then, when I mention it, all of a sudden you're an
expert!!!! Quite a coincedence, huh?

And you're wrong yet again. I never claimed to be an expert ... you
did. And since you claimed to be an expert, one would think you
wouldn't be so wrong about the few simple things I did say about Karate.
But you are.

Would you like to talk about Karate, and see which of us knows more
about it? I've even cited the father of AKK, Ed Parker, and his
understudy, Lee Wedlake, and you act like you know more than THEY

Please point out one post where I've said or acted like I know more than
THEY do. You're a stupid moron who projects his frustrations on
everyone else. I've said several times that I don't know more than they
do. However, as evidenced from your posts here, I just know more than
YOU do.

Also, with all your cites, you've proved nothing more than that you can
cut and paste. You didn't find a single quote from them that shoots
down what I said. You are a moron, and a glutton for punishment.

do!!!! So, let's talk Karate, and find out what you know. You know
NOTHING, you are a lying jackass. You can't give your ranking, your
dojo, your lineage. Why? Because you don't have any, do you? Here is a
direct question: What training in Karate do you have?

It really frustrates you that I won't answer that direct question,
doesn't it. Keep stewing it over. You're a proven stalker, and
especially now that you're doing research on me as evidenced by the palm
pilot thing, there's no way I'm answering your personal questions.
Especially when you won't even answer a direct on-topic question that
has nothing to do with your personal life.

Let's talk Karate theory. I was having a little trouble with the
extension for Raking Mace. My cover foot keeps wanting to turn toward
2 o'clock. Seeing how you are an expert, how did the Black Belt help
me correct this problem?

You should be working on your many other problems, none of which a Black
Belt can help you with.

You keep forgetting, also, that I'm a structural engineer. What do YOU
know about structural engineering? (I know, you're an EXPERT, right?
Know more than I do about it, right?) BWAAAHAAA!!!!

You're a **** poor engineer, as evidenced by the fact that you don't
even know why you're wrong about the temperature/viscosity topic as well
as many other very simple engineering concepts that you have no idea
about.

I also am a home brewer. I've taken a couple of classes in it also.
Now, I would suppose you are an expert in THAT all of a sudden, too,
right?

You really are going off the deep end. This would be a lot of fun to
watch your mental breakdown if it wasn't so sad.

All in all, it must be pure hell to be so insecure. But, I am rather
flattered that anything I mention that I do for fun, for work, etc.,
that you are so enamored that you want people to think that you, too,
know about those things.

The only person who's proven to be insecure is you. This post is a
classic example.

Steve