posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz Bob Crantz is offline

Default Help for Martin

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
When the rubber is fully compressed it no longer acts as a spring, it
is
virtually the same as a solid flange. Simple physics.

What a dope. You assume that the compression is at maximum under
typical load.

You assume I said that. Read what I said.

It's not. And of course you fail to consider maximum
load of the entire assembly installed vs. maximum loads without it.

This makes no sense.

The bolts for the drivesaver are not designed to handle as high a load
as the bolts on the flange, dopey!

What flange in particular? Ever hear of a woodruff key? Guess not!

Simple physics and you failed!

Practical real world experience, physics and you fail at both!

Woodruff Key Smackdown!