Dry 1 Dry 1 is offline

Default Dog off dink??

A bit of advice if you are able to board the dog, don't feed or water it.

KLC Lewis wrote:

"stormtactic" wrote in message
In article ,
Stephen Trapani wrote:

We have a Hunter33 with a ladder on the transom, and a fairly stable 10f
aluminum dinghy. We are thinking of taking our 70lb dog cruising this
weekend but for the life of me I can't see how to get the dog into and
out of the dink from the boat. I given up on trying to stand in the dink
while carrying the 4hp 4stroke Tohatsu and that doesn't weigh any more
than he does and it doesn't wiggle!

Anyone have a good way to handle this?

Stephen

Did you consider using the toping lift as a hoist?

Good luck

Or topping lift/boom/mainsheet with a sling