posted to rec.boats.building
Lodewijk Stegman Lodewijk Stegman is offline

Default ready to put some boat on my boat

schreef in
ups.com

On Jul 11, 4:21 pm, Lodewijk Stegman
wrote:

I'm sorry to say, but you ARE wrong. It is almost impossible to use
epoxy and wood together without depending on the waterproof qualities
of epoxy. I wonder what you have used it for and how you engineer
your work if you're so sure it leaks.

Have a great day and go build a boat!

Sure. You go build a heavy wooden boat. But don't use epoxy. You're
not knowledgeable enough.

You don't know what you don't know. You certainly know nothing about
me and my experience. Next time however it would help if your read my
post and Pauls (epoxy expert, retailer) post for content, instead of
just trying to feed your ego with ignorant insults. Later kid...

There's not all that much content in your post.

Maybe you should point out your experiences and your engineering.
I meant what I said when I stated that it's almost impossible to use wood
and epoxy together if you don't rely on it's waterproof qualities.

For instance: wood shrinks and swells with changing humidity. Epoxy won't
move with it. How do you engineer that?

--
Lodewijk