posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
[email protected] Chris_MdR@gmx.net is offline

Default Pround Mac26X owner again

I hate to confuse you with semantics, but you might want to look up
the precise meaning of "symbiosis". Does not apply.

I thought "this end up" was a good suggestion for a boat that needs
awareness of how much ballast is where at any given point in time.
(Depending on your sense of humor, sure not if you are superstitious.)

If you intend to support your statements on the Ocean Crossing
capabilities of the McGregor, I would suggest "Vera". (Latin for
"True".) True Sailboat, True motorboat, true Blue Water Sailer, you
say. Also seen in literature as a boats name, check it out.

On Jul 5, 5:59 am, "Ed Gordon" wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message

Thanks but no thanks. Those names are stupid sounding. I've got it down
to between "Sensibility" or "Symbiosis". People who give a boat a joke
name end up being a joke themselves. I want my boat to have a respectful
name. I think either of these two names fit a Mac26X and show respect
too.

I just wrote a post that smacked down Bobsprit. Ever notice the stupid
sounding names he puts on his boats? Circus side show stuff. Stuff that
don't make a lick of sense. Stuff that if he had to say it on the VHF to
get pulled off when he ran aground that would embarrass him to death.
Well, maybe not him but somebody with a brain for sure would be
embarrassed all the way.

Cheers,
Ed Gordon