posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
cavelamb himself cavelamb himself is offline

Default Pround Mac26X owner again

John wrote:
As long as we are casting about for names, I was/am considering
"Surprise." I read about U.S.S. Surprise in an article about the
Tacoma class U.S. Navy vessels and liked the name. This was many many
years before before I had seen or read the fine Patrick O'Brian
novels. Some will surely comment on a lack of originality, but I
have come to the conclusion that if I like the name, that's all that
really matters. Perhaps its it is a succinct homily on the required
ability needed to make impromptu boat repairs.

Blue skies,

John

Aw, no fair.
I'm saving that one for my next boat...