posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Pround Mac26X owner again

"John" wrote in message
ups.com...
As long as we are casting about for names, I was/am considering
"Surprise." I read about U.S.S. Surprise in an article about the
Tacoma class U.S. Navy vessels and liked the name. This was many many
years before before I had seen or read the fine Patrick O'Brian
novels. Some will surely comment on a lack of originality, but I
have come to the conclusion that if I like the name, that's all that
really matters. Perhaps its it is a succinct homily on the required
ability needed to make impromptu boat repairs.

Blue skies,

John

Of course, anyone hailing you will sound like Gomer Pyle...

"Surprise, surprise, surprise! This is Gomer, over."