Tim Tim is offline

Default 2007 Bayliner 175 deal, too good to be true?

On Jul 8, 8:30 pm, "JimH" ask wrote:
"Corsair23" wrote in message

oups.com...

Why not?

Dont like the designs...too many of them around....NO resale
value.....do I HAVE to go on?

Yes......as you rely on 20 year old information.

Your resale value statement is pure bull when comparing initial purchase
price to eventual selling price.

You statement about seeing too many Bayliners around is also questionable as
(if I understand it correctly) we boat in the same general area. I see far
more SeaRays on the water than BLiners and see far more SeaRays for sale
locally than BLiners.

Designs are generally the same. Hardware is generally the same.
Electrical quality is generally the same. Hull construction and quality is
generally the same.

Since the Brunswick purchase the quality of Bayliners has improved
substantially. One can also make a case that since that purchase the
quality of SeaRays has declined, unless you put value in gold trim and gold
necklace holders. ;-)

I really don't want a Bayliner either.