posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Happy 4th!

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. Rob wrote:
Happy 4th of July!

My cold escalated into a full blown summer cold, so I'm staying home
for today.

Hope you all have a great day!

RB
35s5

We've found that taking a zinc cold product consistently at the first
signs of an outbreak lessens the severity of the cold...just need to make
sure you take it 2 hours either side of a vitamin C product since they
tend to cancel each other out...

Didn't know that, but Zicam wiped out the only cold I've had in 3 or 4
years, virtually overnight. My partner claims that Cold MD works even
better.

Max

Did you lose any sense of smell? I heard that's a possible side-effect.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com