posted to alt.sailing.asa
John Cairns John Cairns is offline

Default Season update

Been pretty busy, no time to post. Got a 1st in the Mills. Got a 1st in
the club regatta, the Lighthouse Challenge. Even managed to sail my own
boat a bit, went down to Colchester last weekend and had a nice sail
there AND back, which was unusual. Haven't taken many pics, got a few
the night we did committee boat on Madame X, still haven't posted those
up yet, may put up a new album for that purpose. Come to think of it,
still haven't posted up the pics from the last sailing junket/fiasco in
January, will have to get those up also.

John Cairns