posted to rec.boats.building
[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Plans for Whaler Sport type hull?

On Jul 6, 10:43 pm, wrote:
BTW, If you really hate someone invite them for a boat ride in your
Boston Whaler and make them sit in the bow facing the stern. Then
Bring the Whaler to full speed and hit another boats wake at full
speed without warning the person sitting in the bow. Instant
paralysis.

LOL. Talked to the Cods (Cops) this morning up at the lake. They have
a Sport 13 with a 90 on it. The guy said the 40 did not push it
enough. Of course at the lake there is not to much pounding, less than
100 acres. I almost asked if I could take a ride, but I just can't
bring myself to ask for a ride in a Police car, even if it is a
boat

Maybe I will stop up later this afternoon when they are chasing the
drunks and see how it rides.

A lot depends on your perspective, here is mine now.
yaimkool.com

Thanks again for the info, and the laugh. I will be doing a little
more research. Maybe if I get really drunk and splash the Cods I'll
get a ride in that Whaler,,,, no, not a good idea, wife says no.
Kidding guys. Have a great afternoon. Stay safe, hope you all get on
the water.