posted to rec.boats.electronics
joseph joseph is offline

Default NMEA GPS Antenna Suggestion

Glad to hear you worked it out. Since I am a certified Raymarine tech
we have no Raymarine products on the boat. But if you get your hands
on a 125 at the right price you might just replace the 120. should be
no problems then. Garmin is always my favorite but they have not made
their plotters AIS compatible and don't know when they will. So we may
have to go with something else when we upgrade our equipment. Haven't
seen you update us on 7knots as to where you are. Chuck and Susan