posted to alt.sailing.asa
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Anybody Sail on the 4th?

On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 00:55:39 -0000, "Capt. Rob"
wrote:

I was actually crazy enough to consider going out on my friend's
Pearson 32 last night to watch the fireworks near Rye on the LIS. I do
have a full blown cold and a hell of a sore throat, so I finally let
Suzanne be a good nurse and keep me home. It's good that she did
because they got steadily rained on for almost the whole sail. In the
meantime I had my yard short haul my boat for a new transducer and
some engine work. I figure to be doing very little sailing until next
week.

Take care of yourself. I'll catch your sailing tales when you get
back on the water. I know you catch some flack here, but I'm
sure many of us enjoy your reports.
Fun is......fun. Even when 2nd hand like I get it.

--Vic