posted to rec.boats.building
[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default ready to put some boat on my boat

On Jul 5, 8:58 pm, Bruce wrote:

So, enlighten me. Would you suggest I do the next time someone starts
to explain how they are going to go to something that I have tried and
found to be a totally unsatisfactory solution to the problem? Should I
walk away snickering under my breath, "friggin idjet" or should I try
to tell the guy that it might not work.

Sorry, had to revisit this question. You do what you did, and if it
does not work out, you move on and help the next guy.

I should have just laid back, sorry to the group, later, going fishing
early morning.