W.T. Hatch

Default (OT) Is this NG about boats or politics?

On 21 Jun 2004 05:38:59 -0700, (Cap) wrote:

"IBNFSHN" wrote in message news:Eg7Bc.10372$cj3.956@lakeread01...
Its just a bunch of idiots trying to impress people. It doesn't work. And
then you have a few that change their address once in a while. I suspect
complaints caught up with them. Just keep updating your kill file.

--
Bill
Chesapeake, Va

"John Smith" wrote in message
What's with all the non-boat material?

JS

Forget the killfile. IP search 'em then send a complaint to their ISP
for off-topic postings.

What a wonderful idea!

ISPs are always _delighted_ to step in and police the behaviour of participants
in unmoderated Usenet groups! It's what they live for.

And please trust me: in the event you receive an answer to your complaint(s),
they most certainly will give it the attention it deserves.

Most sincerely,
W.T. Hatch