posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default I'm feeling a bit under the weather....

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ps.com...
I'm off the boat for a few days. After the weekend of sailing and
swimming I ended up with a sore throat and then I overdid it with more
sailing and some time in a kayak yesterday. I'm toasted with a summer
cold. Eck. Luckily, tomorrow's a quiet day with just a few friends and
an easy BBQ. Suzanne will work the night shift and I'll recover fast.
So no sailing, pics or vids for a couple of days, folks. Sorry.

RB...the sick captain who's drinking lots of fluids.
35s5
NY

Get used to it Daddy! When you have a kid you live with a little germ
incubator. Sort of a walking, talking petri dish. They play with dirt
and they play with dirty kids. They slobber, cough and sneeze all over
each other. They always have some low grade virus or another their
undeveloped immune systems are fighting off. In the meanwhile, incubate
and mutate go the virus and bacteria. Just in time for Daddy and Mommy
to get a good dose when they slobber all over the child. You asked for
it, you got it, Toyota!

But, get well soon. Try to keep your resistance higher to help ward off
the next onslaught. Lot's of anti-oxidants please.

Wilbur Hubbard