posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default I'm feeling a bit under the weather....

Capt. Rob wrote:
I'm off the boat for a few days. After the weekend of sailing and
swimming I ended up with a sore throat and then I overdid it with more
sailing and some time in a kayak yesterday. I'm toasted with a summer
cold. Eck. Luckily, tomorrow's a quiet day with just a few friends and
an easy BBQ. Suzanne will work the night shift and I'll recover fast.
So no sailing, pics or vids for a couple of days, folks. Sorry.

RB...the sick captain who's drinking lots of fluids.
35s5
NY

Sailing on the 4th is always a pain anyway since all the motorboaters
will be out in full force, under the influence, making wake, and then
there's the idiots on the jetskis....sailing on national holidays is
never a good idea...