posted to alt.animals.whales,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.sailing.asa
Floyd L. Davidson Floyd L. Davidson is offline

Default SAILING AGAIN TO CATCH A .............

"Steve Leyland" wrote:
Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called Floyd L.
Davidson stirred from its deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:
: The only possible argument that makes sense in relation
: to mice and whales is that it would require killing a
: million mice to feed as many people as killing just one
: whale. Therefore, to reduce the death and mayhem, eat
: whales not mice.

for once I'm with KKKaty!

Apparently you aren't actually interested in reducing
the number of animals killed or the amount of suffering
and pain that is inflicted. Sort of makes you a real
hypocrite though...

I notice your sig says alaska, so I assume you have a commercial interest
in murdering whales?

1) Whales are not "murdered", humans are.

2) There is no commercial whaling in Alaska.

3) You should look up the place where my signature
says I am.

4) You should take a look at my web site, listed in my
signature.

5) You should learn at least *something* about whales.

Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska)