posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default The Manly Sailor....at home!

Ahhhh...feeling quite manly today!!!

Mixed and poured concrete to modify steps at side of house. Then, to
be more manly I took a sledgehammer and wedge to break up two tree
stumps and pound them from the ground. To wrap it up and gain the
ultimate manly mannish machismo rush of hooh ahhhh!...I fired up the
chainsaw and ripped into the remaining timber behind the house. Loaded
it all into the roller and towed it down our trail with the new Honda
ATV into our woods. While I did all of this, Suzanne had finished the
lawn off with our new electric start mower and was now using the weed
whacker to trim. So along with our use of the cars earlier, we started
6 gas engines today before noon!!! Gadamn!

Went back inside the house, slipped off my rugged topsiders and
crunched my little toe into the edge of the coffee table.

I managed to stop crying after about 10 minutes.

RB
35s5
NY