Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Tuna! (was Poor man's Air Conditioning)

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 10:53:54 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

How's everything down in Stamford?

In a word, *cool*. We had our ski hats and gloves on yesterday
morning as we came up through NY harbor at 7:00AM. This morning is
very crisp and clear, should turn into a nice day later on.

The trip went pretty well, 1500 NM in 14 days, good weather for the
most part and most systems working well. I need to find a good
alternator rebuild shop in the Stamford-Norwalk area however, if you
have any suggestions.

We'll be headed "out east" towards the end of July. Perhaps we could
get together in Essex or some such.