RCE RCE is offline

Default Tuna! (was Poor man's Air Conditioning)

"Wayne.B" wrote in message

I've always wanted to catch a good sized tuna. We just pulled into
Stamford, CT today with the GB49 and I'm in the process of planning
out the rest of the summer.

Forgot to mention the rods, reels and other gear required, plus a ton of
ice, a place to put it (and the catch). You are supposed to gut the tuna
as soon as you catch it, then immediately get it on and covered with ice,
so plan on a messy deck.

I totaled up the cost of my first and only tuna catch. Brand new 37' Egg
Harbor, three tuna rods/reels, outriggers along with other misc. gear means
I caught a tuna worth approximately $425,000.

Eisboch