posted to alt.animals.whales,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.sailing.asa
JeanneDArc~ JeanneDArc~ is offline

Default SAILING AGAIN TO CATCH A .............

On 1 Jul, 09:02, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:
Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called Floyd L.
Davidson stirred from its deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:

: "Steve Leyland" wrote:
::
:: I have been a vegetarian for the last 25 years, jeanne.
:: have you ever considered not killing innocent creatures and
:: consuming their rotting cadavers as food?
:
: You are a hypocrit, and an ignorant one at that.

no, I'm sincere about it. oh and save the insults, I'm not looking for a
flamewar.

You are ignorent and selfish when you want to force everybody to eat
what YOU eat, because YOU belive its the right thing to do.

: You think plants are not alive, that they don't die so
: that you can eat them?

I have to eat food to stay alive; I see vegetarianism as the least harmful
and most ethical method of that.

So what you are saying is that Because your store is fillred with
healthy vegitarian "living plants" food, everybody on the planet
should eat the same as you.
What if they cant get healthy enough vegitarian food?
THen I will say the same as you "I have to eat food to stay alive...as
the cat and the tiger"

JDA~today