Don White Don White is offline

Default Tuna! (was Poor man's Air Conditioning)

"RCE" wrote in message

Hey - go for it. Tuna fishing isn't a fav of mine (personally I think
tuna fishing is boring), but if you like it, do it.

I just came back from Scituate. I was wrong. The tuna being caught are
not the typical smaller "footballs". These are bigger and there's always
the possibility of a giant among them. These fish have not been in Cape
Cod Bay for many years. I agree, tuna fishing can be boring sometimes
until someone on the boat yells, "Fish on!" Then all hell breaks loose.

The flounder are back also ... even in the harbor. They've been hard to
find for almost 20 years when Quincy Bay was the world's greatest flounder
area. Somthin' strange going on.

Off to the Cape to check on the Navigator Tuna Barge ....

Eisboch

You hiding all our cod fish too? They must have gone somewhere!