posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz Bob Crantz is offline

Default OT Michael Moore proves he is the sicko

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
I love it when folks talk about healthcare and then wrap it all up
with the economic factors. You can really spot the royal asshole that
way.
Bottom line: Every American should have health care because it's the
ethical way. Period. There is simply no answer, no feasable and human
alternative. Our current medical system is a complete horror show for
too many good Americans.
Period.

Bart, go **** yourself. You're such an asshole with no clue about the
poverty in this country. Why should you care? Oh, right. You're a
dick.

RB
35s5
NY

Oh the hypocrisy!

This is after you bragged how much your wife makes as a nurse!

Tell us about your yacht, sports cars, vans, rental houses, lakefront
properties, coin collections, telescopes, access to untold funds and then
lecture US on how we don't know or care or do something about poverty!

Tell everyone they are trailer trash and then tell them they don't
understand poverty like you!

Tell us how rich you are and how you know about poverty better than everyone
else!!

Tell us!

Tell us how much your wife makes as a nurse! Tell us how that is so much
more than any of us make! Tell us how you care about those less fortunate
than you!

Tell us!

Tell us, lecture us and lead a life that is the exact opposite of what you
preach!

Tell us!

Oh the hypocrisy!!!!!

But do tell us!!!