posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default OT Michael Moore proves he is the sicko

"Jeff" wrote in message
* Capt. JG wrote, On 6/30/2007 12:48 PM:

Universal health care is available in all modern cultures except ours.

Actually you should say most of the US. As of tomorrow, Massachusetts
essentially has universal health care. All residents are required to have
coverage, and employers have strong incentives to contribute. Coverage is
free, or very cheap for low income families. Insurers have to charge the
same for non-group as group - in fact my non-group cost will be much lower
than my current group insurance.

Th rest of the country is watching how this plays out - it could be a
model for other progressive states.

You mean not the fly-over states. :-)

Well, I'm not going to worry about it for the week of the 4th. We're headed
to Lake Mead for a nice, relaxing vacation...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com