posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default OT Michael Moore proves he is the sicko

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

OzOne wrote:

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 08:40:19 -0400, katy
scribbled thusly:

Capt. JG wrote:

"Bart" wrote in message
oglegroups.com...

Sicko': Heavily Doctored
Is Michael Moore's prescription worse than the disease?

By Kurt Loder

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/artic...58/story.jhtml

Except of the above.

We're the only "modern" country that doesn't have universal health
care. They all must be wrong.

Erroneous thinking...a preponderance of the world is Asian....we must
change our genetics...a preponderance of the world is Muslim...we must
all become Muslims...

Your national debt is the worlds largest per capita....you will become
part of Asia.

Oz1...of the 3 twins. I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.

WalMart has been trying to accomplish that for the last 15 years...people
here just don't get it...by Jon's way of thinking, then, the rest of the
world should follow suit...

Wow... we should all rely on WalMart! Now that's logical thinking.

Um...I think you got it wrong...that was a scathing remark about WalMart
and their proclivity for buying Asian goods...and yes, the populace of the
US does rely on WalMart, thus making us an economic hostage of China...

Um... you're right, but who's buying all those goods... WalMart customers.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com