John Smith

Default Republicans will win in November because we have better ideas and policies that show our confidence in the American people

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
You figured as much *what*, crap for brains? Please reprint the post,
including headers, where I stated my wife had a doctorate in psychology.

What you are working off of here, I believe, is a dimwitted post put up
by one of your right-wing buttbuddies who made some claim about me or
came to an erroneous conclusion about information posted that I never
bothered to correct.
You see, dumfoch, I play by my rules. I don't give a crap about you or
your rules.

Now, the original bet still stands. Show up here with a grand cash and I
will show you the Parker and the ownership papers.

You are willing to make a $1000 bet on your Parker, but are not willing to
bet on your wife's two doctorate degrees or your Lobster Boat. Talk about a
dimwit. Why would you believe that anyone would believe your stories when
you are only willing to bet on the one that is true.

You life must suck when you feel it is necessary to make up so many
stories. If you weren't such a mean ole ******* more people would feel
sorry for you.