jim--

Default Republicans will win in November because we have better ideas and policies that show our confidence in the American people

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jim-- wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jim-- wrote:

Put up or shut up, buttwiper. Since you are spineless, and don't

even
post here with your real name, I suspect you'll do neither. Right,

Dennis?

I won't ruin my vacation stopping to see you along the

way....but.....I
will
put up a thousand dollars in a bet that you do not own a custom 36

foot
lobster boat and another $1,000 that your wife does not hold a

doctorate's
in psychology.

Sorry, asswipe, but *I* offered the bet. You turned that bet down. Now
you want a different bet. Too bad for you. I only do what I want to do,
when I want to do it.

Oh...I'll also bet that my wife doesn't have a doctorate in psychology.
I never claimed she did.

LOL. I figured as much. So much for that custom 36 foot lobster boat

and
your wife's doctorate. They now join the Hatteras amongst other lies.
He-he-he.

You figured as much *what*, crap for brains? Please reprint the post,
including headers, where I stated my wife had a doctorate in psychology.

What you are working off of here, I believe, is a dimwitted post put up
by one of your right-wing buttbuddies who made some claim about me or
came to an erroneous conclusion about information posted that I never
bothered to correct.

You remember the Harry Krause of Gambrills, Maryland, right? You
buttwipers were (and perhaps still are) convinced he is me. I've never
offered corrected information, and I won't. I rarely offer to correct
the crap you buttwipers post about me, Dennis, and, after a while, most
of you think *I* posted the information.

I stated the circumstances many times under which I will post further
information about aforementioned lobster-style boat. Those circumstances
have not yet arrived, to the best of my knowledge.

You see, dumfoch, I play by my rules. I don't give a crap about you or
your rules.

Now, the original bet still stands. Show up here with a grand cash and I
will show you the Parker and the ownership papers.

You'll leave without the grand. But you already know that, right,
feces-for-brains?

How's your poor beleagured wife doing, Dennis? She really deserves our
prayers, both for her ailment, whatever it is, and for having to live
with something like you.

Have a nice one.

Tug, tug.......yank, yank. LOL!!!

And I notice you do not argue the custom 36 foot lobster boat myth.

Call me your puppet master and myth buster.

He-he-he. You are too easy Krause! And such entertainment.