otnmbrd otnmbrd is offline

Default turning and tabs

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote in
:

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 03:40:18 GMT, otnmbrd
wrote:

Uh no. I stand by my statement. No matter what the set-up and how it
handles or what the conditions may be, you strive for that. Not every
boat, every operator, every condition will allow that, but you always
strive for that.....if you don't..... G then you end up thinking "
"Striving for" is stupid" and you let the boat, the conditions, or
your own abilities or lack thereof govern the outcome.

It's called adaptability. You learn how the boat handles over time
and adapt your techniques which allows you to handle different
situations correctly.

I have a friend who has a really old bubble boat and I can't dock it -
literally. It's got so many quirks/quarks/quibbles in the steering
and shifting that you really have to know the boat to do it correctly.

LOL ..... you handle enough boats, and no matter how good you are you'll
eventually run into one that will give you nothing but trouble every time
you try to handle it..... sometimes sooner than later.
I've never met one I couldn't beat, but there are some that continuously
bruise my ego all to hell.