posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default O/T Which is faster Honda or BMW330i

On Jun 28, 9:36 am, "Maxprop" wrote:
"Capt. Lewry" wrote in message

t...

EVERETT, Wash. (AP) - The Washington State Patrol says a trooper arrested
two men speeding 141 mph on I-5 in Snohomish County. The patrol says the
trooper thought he was hearing an airplane early Sunday as the cars
whizzed by going north, a 2005 BMW 330i with a 2007 Honda Accord right
behind.

The trooper caught up with the cars because they had stopped for a
passenger from one of the cars to get into the other.

The 22-year-old driver of the BMW, and the 18-year-old driver of the Honda
were booked into the Snohomish County Jail for charges of reckless
driving.

My 2004 BMW 330i really isn't all that fast or quick. BMW has been rather
conservative with its power on the standard vehicles, the M-group cars
excepted.

Max

330 is capable of 0-60 in just under 6 seconds...not crazy fast, but
more than fine for a comfy sedan. My LGT is faster, but less plush for
it.

RB
35s5
NY