posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default On a serious note

However, I own both a Toyota and a Subaru, both relatively new. I
have to give the initial quality award to the Subaru. It also
outperforms those units in the class for about $1500 less. With an
equal too, or in most cases, better than, crash rating.

Toyota has been unable to match Subaru in quality or performance in
recent years. So Toyota bought part of Subaru away from GM! If you
can't beat 'em, join 'em!
The only problem now is that Subaru is perhaps chasing the BMW and
Audi market a little too much. Rumors are about that the new Legacy
STI will top 41K. I'll probably still buy it since my current Legacy
GT is better than a 328 or 330XI as it is. An STI version will clobber
the market just as the first STI did. The boxer engine....enjoyed in
Subaru and Porsche!

RB
35s5
NY