posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default 1D35 results

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Max, I have direct dealings with two outfits that make sails for a
certain major sail company and my discounts are even steeper than last
season now. I'd put you in direct contact. I make nada on this. I do
make some money on the sails I sell at my yard. BTW, I can get the
exotic stuff as well and Heart of Gold is about to get a new 140% made
from a new-to-the-market material. I'll be posting about it after it's
flying.
Contact me off-group only. If you are locked into your new sails, I'm
sure they'll be great.

If you'd take the cover off the mainsail and haul it up the mast you
might find you don't need to invest in so many different headsails.
Sailing under headsail alone is dumb. And, if you took the cover off the
compass you might be able to avoid those same rocks you keep running
aground on. Just a thought.....

Wilbur Hubbard