John H

Default Republicans will win in November because we have better ideas and policies that show our confidence in the American people

If Bush has so much confidence in the American people, why is it he never
reads newspapers, including letters from the very people he has confidence
in? Not to mention, why does Bush say he ignores polls?

In reality, Bush is a megalomaniac who doesn't give a **** about what the
American people think.

Sincerely,
Guy

Which newspapers would you have him read? All of them? If he read the three or
four major papers in the US, he would spend the day reading newspapers, 85% of
which were just biased bull****.

Which polls should he believe? Most have differing results because the questions
are designed to provoke desired responses.

Bush has minions whose job it is to read newspapers to extract *news*. The
minions are the ones who must wade through the bull**** to find something that
is news (credible news).

Speaking of megalomaniacs....! Your grandstanding does show a mania for great or
grandiose performances.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!