BAR BAR is offline

Default I'm loving this Global Warming...

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 21:31:36 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Temps in the low '60s, reasonable humidity, winds NNW at 10,
occasional rain showers...

Man, this Global Warming is wonderful!

Heh, heh, heh...

Well I'm not. Watering my lawn is costing me money. But, by not washing the
pickup, I'm saving. I guess it's a wash. (Hee, hee,,,,get it?)

Don't water your lawn. It will go dormant in the summer and come back
nice and prettily green in the fall and then dormant for the winter and
then prettily green again in the spring.

Watering a lawn is a waste of money, watering a golf course is an
investment.